TE-Q1 Series App
■ TE Q1 Previous Version [v20.0.0] – Revised bugs and improved stability
■ TE Q1 Latest Version [v20.1.4] – Revised bugs and improved stability
Thermal Expert VGA
TE-V1 Series App
■ TE V1 Previous Version [v7.0.0] – Revised bugs and improved stability
■ TE V1 Latest Version [v7.2.0] – Revised bugs and improved stability
12 Types of Color Map Provided
Various Types of Temperature Display Mode (Point, Line, Rectangle, and Circle)
Provides a function to synthesize visible and infrared images
Can take Thremal Image & Video and Generate report with PDF
English, Korean, Chinese, and Russian Supported
Needs Android KitKat 4.4x or higher
Precautions when using the camera
Please be cautious of the followings.
- Samsung Gallexy S8
- Samsung Gallexy S9
- Samsung Gallexy S10
- Samsung Gallexy S20
- Samsung Gallexy S7 Edge
- Samsung Gallexy S6
- Samsung Gallexy Alpha
- Samsung Gallexy Note 10
- Samsung Gallexy Note 9
- Samsung Gallexy Note 8
- Tablet PC(Korea Product)
- Samsung Gallexy Tab S2 9.7
- Xiaomi Note3
- Huawei Mate 8
- You need to know the ambient temperature and the environment, and check if it is reflected on the specific target.
- Ambient temperature might cause inaccurate temperature measurement. Recommended distance for temperature measurement is between 30cm ~ 3m with 6.8mm lens.
- Temperature measurement accuracy is ±3℃ or ±3%. (based on TE-Q1)
- Be sure to turn on your smartphone's GPS function to store GPS information in your data..
- When using a cable to connect TE-Q1 or TE-V1 with a smartphone, please use OTG cable.
- If you are using TE-Q1 or TE-V1 on a PC, please follow the instruction steps for using ti with PC.